Solemnize .. .


Friday, May 16, 2008

Huby 好心情 ^_^

told huby 2ml my sis Flor ask me to accmpny her to shop shop...
huby 马上从wallet 抽出$$$ ... gv me shop shop ask me 不要乱乱花哦!!!
my reply " 哇!!!, 哦... " (juz "哦"1st lor ... keke)

so hapi free shopping ... ^_^

todae huby exam and he is hapy dat he noe hw to do!!
"told you le... 你行的!!!" he says im his lucky star :) he wana 奖励me ... ^_^
(*not for nuthin wan lehz... i on leave chant for him hor.. keke)

after exam mit huby @ tpy, treated me crystal jade then wana buy things for me,
bt there wheregt things to buy wor! so he gimme $$$ instead.. ya I go shop myself better coz no1 stops me :"dun buy lah!" "dun waste $ hor?!" ... in the end buy nuthing ... =X

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ