Solemnize .. .


Sunday, July 06, 2008

~ The Central ~

previously sign up wif Flaunt nail at Concourse nw change management to Jill Lowe @ The Central ... haiz sound out of way frm my plc..
took bus to enuos change mrt to outram and go to NEL to change to Clarke Quay stn... :S

reach there found out actuali got direct bus 51 which I took to wk plc ... reach there oni to cross the overhead bridge wor ...
*diao* -_-lll

haiz... appt @ 11am ... bt still havent open .. call my manicurist - Jaslinda, nv pick up.. so wat we can do is wait wait lor... and most of the shops nt open yet wor...



while nuthin to do... wat I can do... camwore lor... keke
*click click* ^^


Nice backgrd 6_6



feel so diff to be at Clarke Quay at tis hrs... =p

okok... open at last ...

finished mine ...



and wait for florence to finish...
after our medi & pedi go to the foodcourt to eat eat ... =p
Flor help me to order so I *click click* while waiting keke ^^
Nice sofa =p


and here's my stuffs for todae =p
before going out der told me :"dun buy buy le wor..."
I replied :"try lor" =p keke

Yest's frm tis fashn ..


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ