Solemnize .. .


Friday, October 24, 2008

Creative Frame by Jann =p

Nice??!
guess wat... the 'frame' is made frm the biscuit box after distributed to the rest bought by Daniel frm China. =p (time spent ~ less than 10mins keke)
Actuali got 1 green and 1 red. Emily gave me the green wan and red to Hwee Chin. Hwee Chin wana exchange when she saw the green wan on my table .. so I changed for her as I yet to start my piece of art. keke =p

After she saw my 'frame' she regretted that she change the red wan wif me, I find dat the green wan also nice nice... depends hw you decor it loh... sori coz mine is done and is so difficult to pin up by the help of Elaine.. or I dun mind to take the green wan.dun b sad lah =p

feel great when recv compliments frm others..

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ