Solemnize .. .


Friday, June 19, 2009

<祸不单行>

haiz... wat a bad bad dae for me .. .
having veri bad Ulcer for abt 2 wks le.. and is still nt fully recovered ..yet my gum starts to swollen.. canot b wisdom tooth as Ive already removed. ..shld b too heaty, and is nt only me lo.. coz my collegue also getting it for abt 1 wk+ .. phew! so is common..??! bt is damn Pain lo!

yest before sleeping, my left leg kinda pain pain... and is unbearable, so I spray the deep heat and the pain kinda relief abit in order for me to sleep well... haiz... 难到是风湿??.. . omg .. help!

today after lunch while putting my umbrella under my table, the moment I get up .. *OUCH*!!! my waist kana knocked by the table .. . *sob sob* 好痛

wat haf I done to deserve tis .. . haiz.. . wish I can rest well and speedy recovery over the weekend.. .

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ