Solemnize .. .


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BAD DAE :S

BAD DAE




After an tiring dae, decided to go for a retail theraphy, while Der is heading for Class.

Actuali wana go to orchard bt so crowded, so intend to go bugis haiz still so crowded yet do not wish to go hm then decided to drop at paya lebar instead hehe so i go to the "This Fashion" =p wah ... feel like the whole shop is my wardrobe, so shiok!!! But bad thing is oni can test 3pcs at a time... haiz so i request to test all together as there are no people they shld be more flexi rite??!! hehe the sales gal agree, and this is 1 of the dress ive bought... not bad bah keke... guess hw much??? =p


while on my way hm taking bus 51, when i board the bus sum1 tap my hand then i realise is Jessica, so i sit nx to her, and beside me is a Ah Peh. after 1 stop tis irritating Ah Pek start to move his hand veri close to my arms then i duno he is actuali purposely until i move my bag to block him but he begin to put his arm across.. tis time i sense dat he purposely while Jessica also saw it and stand up let me haf more spaces , I put my whole bag beside me... to my surprise tis Ah Pek start to put his hand across my shoulder... omg!!! so irritating, when we abt to drop so we juz drop from then... i should shout at him bt he is so old ard 70... haiz... Bad Dae for me... :S


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ