Solemnize .. .


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"狐狸狗”





The most appropriate to describe me is “狐狸狗".

Last time my fren called me “狐狸狗” coz I always sprained my ankle haiz….

Yest my way hm, i trip when i step on the stone, the stone slant and lucky that der beside hold my arm or my ankle sprain again… *sweat* -_-lll … and I hate to go “推拿”coz so painful… I will nv forget.Since young til now thnk ive been to “推拿” for abt 20 times.. for same reason – Sprain of Ankle, so my mum always say i so "lun zun" - careless in hokkien . Got once swollen like elephant leg. At hm for 3 weeks, feel so helpless, so touched that my fren – Yu Ann bought me lunch when nobody at hm except me alone.. thank you, my dear fren,I appreciated dat. ^_^ okok I promise will b xtra careful nx time. =p

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ