Solemnize .. .


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Angela, Get Well Soon .. .

Todae my dear sis ,Angela having operation for her sesitive nerve after she got her wisdom tooth removed, dat cause her 1 side of her tongue numb and pain when consume spicy food or cold drinks, dat troubles her for sumtimes and dcided to go for her op.

tis morning msg me she will pass her hp to nurse at abt 10 plus... .
tot she says the op will last for abt 2hr if is minor.. so I sms her at abt 1pm when i still havent get any news frm her, bt stil enaged, so i tot mayb she cant speak and sms her instead "so u out frm op already?"
til 5pm still havent recv her reply, start to worried for her :X
try to call her many times still yet to on her mobile :(

pray for her .. .

when recv her sms at 5.50pm saying:

"I jus got back my hp. Surgery was quite long as my nerve was injured & need to do a full repair & was send back to ward at abt 4pm. Very giddy, headache & vomiting. My throat very soar too."

Hope you get well soon . ..


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ