Solemnize .. .


Monday, April 28, 2008

Nicey Earrings ^_^

Sundae was reali a Sunny dae ... . Hot Hot Hot man!!!

haf promised to accmpny my dear sis Shirley for shopping tis sun, dun feel like goin out thou, sure melting once step out of the hse... . :X


we fixed at 2pm @ orchard rd, bt she sms me "can b later?", was goin to tell her dat dun feel like goin out... but she sure ($%@!#!!! *nag nag*) at me .. :X coz we oni mit once every few mths haha.. :D

she sms me will go to buy sum car accessories then cm and pick me up at 3.30pm dwnstairs..
so sincere hw to reject wor .. . :P

so we decided to go far east for shopping.. zoom .. .. there we go :P
in the end i buy more than her wor!!! haiz... always lydat... dats y i dun wan to cm out :X

then she bought tis earrings for me... :)

and send me back home wow! thank you lehz! :*

indeed my dearest sis ^_^




No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ