Solemnize .. .


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jann Xmas Pressie

Thanx to all for the Pressie dat I recv todae ...
Whoa!!! Happi MoO MOo...

frm Lobbie Eveie

So cute :) Im a MoO MOo Collector keke

frm Susan Lee



frm David Ng

Appreciated for the effort for handmade gift

frm Verene
MoO MOo pouch

frm Elaine

Whoa!!! my new pet keke :) her name Mooie
aiyo.. y Verene squeeze her neck... :X

Mooie is safe nw keke ~

haa... Mooie already get used to the new environment =p
see... so relax~
frm Yaw Shyan ... mmm... nice wrapper!!!
看了都不舍得开勒...

好贴心喔!
frm Angela
haa.... hey think you buy me so little paper clips enuff to cover those dat u taken frm my desk??? keke
k lah since you buy me tis, nx time take more.. anyway is frm PB.. free wan keke juz take =p
while waiting for der... saw sum1 familiar wor!!! so whose the babe???
oh is our sweetie Sonia back to 派礼物!!! :)
I also haf wor!!! so touched lei... lucky I got reserved 1 incase ... haa... heng stil got last 1.. U the lucky gal haha

whoa!!! nice wrapping.. 有心了!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ