Solemnize .. .


Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas Eve Surprises!!!

Whoa!!! Surprises all over my corner ... keke
so sweet of u all ... thanx for being my Santa

even on my chair wor haha...

pair of handmade earrings frm Hwee Chin

frm Cheryl Precious Moment ~ mini jewel container

and a pc of chocolate :9

frm Karen

a box of strawberry cookies

frm Emily
Hello Kitty Purse
frm Sally


traditional silky purse :)

frm my boss ~ Susan Koh

box of chocolates
wah Wi Hong veri cleber wor, place her pressie on my pet keke ...
So sweet ... MeltyKiss
hehe got tis cutie pinkie santa frm MIS log cake frm CW .. told him i dun wana eat the cake juz gv me the santa... *for pic purpose only* keke

My fav. Burberry London frm Taufik
frm our 2 lovely recept ~ Susan & Lina

A lovely purse
frm Priscillia ~ Rochas

Limited Edition Live Platinum frm Aries

to all my dear Frenz,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ