Solemnize .. .


Friday, March 13, 2009

Pre ROM ~ Medicure + Pedicure

get myself ready wif the last step of Medi Pedi Session keke =p
Appt 11am today at Le Meridien Hotel ...

My cute cute medicurist ~ Jaslinda .. times flies.. been wif her for ard 3yrs .. :)
and we got lots & lots of topics to share.. haa always chat chat til my medi pedi duration ard 3hrs wor!!! shld b done ard 1.5hrs instead =p



and off I go.. sikali 'WTH' loh.. when i step in the train... guess wat ... a phillippino lost her balance, and I already hold her .. duno y she stil can step so hard on my foot ... *angry*.. and spoilt my pedi... so I haf to go back to Jaslinda for touchup.. :X haiz mayb nt my day ... reali spoiler... wasting my time and energy lo.. while im actuali on the way to mit huby haf to delay coz of the tupid pp... haiz...
and nw already 1.20am.. after so many back dated post.. hee..
gt to sleep le.. or Christine & Shirley & Angeline wana scold me again for my reddie eyes due to insuffcient rest.. =p Nitez.. reali excited lo.. =p

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ