Solemnize .. .


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Solemisation ~ 13 March 2009

wake up @ 7.30am get ready for Cannice to cm for makeup =p


last step for hairdo .. :)






is done hehe ... Pretty? hehe

Jayler sooo cute :D

haf a pict wif my fav. makeup artise ~ Cannice Teo
all my D&D also done by her lor since 2006 keke...

reaching Acte D'Amour Rest.
my beloved Mummy

~Dearest Sisgang~
My godson ~ Zavier
my beloved daddy





Glass Chess
My Loving Huby

Ceremony starts .. . 好紧张! :p



Huby:"I do", solemiser:"cant hear.." Huby:" I DO"
Me:"I do" solemiser:"cant hear..u all can hear??" Me:" I DO" .. the solemiser is veri humourous wor :p kip disturbing us
Solemiser told us to stay longer, so others can *snap* *snap* and we r sweating lo... damn hot and paiseh haha :D





Both parents

3 little buddies

Angela took tis pict inside the rest. while we r stil posing for picts wif the photographers at Garden














haa.. y the impression ..

Huby sayang 貔貅



Little Nonya Corner :)

my 2 lovely nephew's *juicy kisses*, reali wet my face wif a loud ~MUAH!!!















haha ask huby to pose for picts.. squad dwn.. he says I tekan him.. 趁现在还不tekan keke .. .

after scrumptious meal we proceed to KTV ...

Nice Lightings
the kids so hapi & excited!!!



Jayenn njoy playing w the party toys provided by ktv



Nice backgrd in the ktv rm keke.. looks like studio wor!


haha so funi... Zavier and Zeshon dance like rocker while TS singing the rock song :D

think im here for shooting rather than singing keke =p and huby goes ... :"还要拍??" *keke*








my dearest princess Zenda is here finally.. so sad she cant join us during our ceremony as she was schooling .. .

haha went smoking area wif huby, found the wall decor is great for shooting, drag florence here to snap for us keke ... see... looks like professional studio wor.. think I shld change photography line keke.. provided pro models as well haa :D









pro rite?! keke is rehearsal oni haa.. show my mum the picts we took.. mum says:" lydat can le lor.. juz develope in album, no nid to take bridal shoot liao" -_-lll *sweat*

duet ~ 恋爱频率



TS on the spotlight... the kids so excited!!! haa is v nice lor.. bt the staff nv on for us earlier.. heng we noe haa ..

Lastly, Der & Jan would like to extend our appreciation ~
A BIG Thank you to all love ones for yr precious time for witness our Solemisation, also to frenz for the gifts, wishes & ang baos..
our Marriage Cert


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ