Solemnize .. .


Monday, December 03, 2007

Im Real Sick :S

I hate FLU!!!
好辛苦哦!!!

last thurs already sense im going to fall sick. So cant really njoy the show 'Enchanted', til yest 2.35am wake up wif Nose Block cant breathe... then wake up almost hourly . 3 plus, 4plus, 5plus til my alarm ring at 6.45am .. .. :S

today went to see doc. , doc gave me cough syrup and fever pills and some lozenges haiz y doc din give me running nose med.? nw having real bad running nose feel so terrible :S .. .. .
Doc given me 1 day MC bt i din take coz today got Astar thingy to complete. haiz .. . 歹命!!! think 2ml got to take running nose med. guess 2nite cant sleep well le... argh!!! .... .. Help me!!! :S

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ