Solemnize .. .


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wee Kiat & Yin Fun Big Dae!!!

Attending Wee Kiat & Yin Fun Wedd Dinner on 15th Dec 2007 (Sat),
Too occupied these days esp for my mum 14th Dec, sis 15th Dec bday and followed by My mum's party 23rd Dec then Xmas Eve Party 24th Dec then my dad bday 27 Dec and follow by New Year eve then D&D and CNY *omg*... so no time for me to blog ... haiz nw nid to recap my memories abit keke... :p

Nice Shot taken by me for Der, Chia Wen, Nancy & Kin Fook ^_^ (hw abt me??? poor me ... :S)
these are the lovely gifts frm our lovely couple, so sweet ya.

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ