Solemnize .. .


Saturday, December 29, 2007

ViVo

My 2nd times to step in Vivo still as many people...
bt disappointed is dat reali nuthin to buy .. haiz.... walk til my foot pain pain so decided to settle our dinner @ Pastamania which we always wanted to but always attracted to other restaurants instead haa..

Der told me "wah tis our 1st time in Pastamania together, at last! haa ..." :D

I like soup .. . so Ive ordered Combo A (*Minestone Soup)
and Der ordered Rich & Creamy Alfredo while my choice todae is Prawn Riso (instead of pasta/ speggetties .. well the pict tempted me to take the rice haa)
After eating still preferred the Speggeties :p

While waiting for Der to smoke, taking sum picts hee... so dat I can blog later :)
Der saw me taking out my hp first thng he say:" haa, i noe u wana to take picts liao, so later u gt thngs to post on blogger... oophs -_-lll *shy* 被拆穿了,没有秘密了!!!

Haa.. Xmas Tree still ard ... Going to dispose soon ... faster take *Click* ummm ... not bad :p

ok lets go home by taxi... so tired :S Der still wana "long-chiam-pass who going to pay" :S
Evil...

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ