Solemnize .. .


Sunday, January 13, 2008

今天做了什麼???

My Hairstylist do the temp curls for me after my haircut hehe... later bluff Der dat I permed my hair... =p

We went to John Little to use up all the vouchers... Der bought a shirt for CNY and bought me the latest Maybelline Mascara and a lipstick hee :)

After dat we decided to go to TPY NTUC for the remaining of $80/- vouchers...
Before the shop shop lets eat sumtin first... :9

so we went to Crystal Jade.

Have ordered Chicken Noodle ^_^


皮蛋瘦肉粥


My fav yum yum 炸云吞


小笼包




Yummy :9
吃饱了可以回家了... . :P

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ