Solemnize .. .


Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pre DND ^_<

Haa todae everybody seems no mood to work le .. .. Hot Topic is D&D 2ml ... keke

Todae afterwk, went to Flaunt Nail @ Grand Plaza Hotel near Cityhall for Manicure and Pedicure wif Regine.. . and get ready for 2ml 美美!!! ^_^

well.. think better try my dressie on and see hw it fits .. .and find dat reali looks better and slimmer than the time I bought it.. ;p

remember todae Kf told me that I looks Slimmer... haa so hapi bt isit true??? met my gf Shandel while my way for manicure, she also pass the same comments... "hey! U looks Slimmer" ^-^ hee ... 或许是吧!!!

umm.. 2ml gotta go Republic Plaza with Verene,Evelyn and Jasmine for a Makeover Appt wif my own fav Makeup Artise Cannice Teo....Only her skills can make me feels comfortable and secure .. So I can juz totally '放一百个心' handover my face and hair to her hee... Think if I happen to get married, my Big Dae also will leave it to her =p

Yahor 2ml shall remove all our makeup and wear the dressie as we wanted to leave all the barang barang at office. umm... will look like tis.. hope wun scared pp away... =p

*Shing*是美的咯!!!

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ