Solemnize .. .


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yoga - Salon - Buffet ^_^

2ml is my 1st lesson of my Intermediate Yoga Class at 10.40am - 11.55am.
Rested for a mth, think my bone is getting stiff again... Stretch ~ Stretch ~ Stretch !!!

After my Yoga Class, having hairtrim at Raffles Arcade, appt at 1pm with my hairstylist Karen.


Then miting Hubby for Shop Shop wif his $100/- (Robinson/Marks & Spencer/John Little) Voucher for Healthy Lifestyle by PB. :)
Then shall proceed to our Sinful Dinner @ Rendevous 1 for 1 BBQ Buffet Dinner @ Courtyard... hee.. cant wait ... Yummy :9
Prior reservation is require and the staff mentioned is open concept so if is raining shall cancel... pray pray 2ml not going to rain... :I

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ