Solemnize .. .


Monday, June 02, 2008

牛在人在.牛亡人亡

yes... tis is my new working desk ^_^
still nt get used to it thou -_-

Requested by Elaine, Angeline & Verene to place my MOoMoO on top so dat they noe if im ard or away .... =p (*haiz ... zo wa bo eng* - in hokkien)

recently too bzbz after restructural of division, so hardly b seated at my desk...
they looking for me for some snacking session bt i was nt ard haha :D
so they sugguested nx time use my Moo Moo to hint them if im 'at home'
then I said nx time im ard Moo Moo will face them, im nt ard Moo Moo backside will face them haha... :D Angeline added:" dat means 牛在人在.牛亡人亡" *diao* -_-lll

so if im on leave, they gonna see Moo Moo backside thruout the dae wor ... keke ;p



No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ