Solemnize .. .


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cough & Headache

omg cough til headache... yest went to see doc for taking med. for Coughing , asked for stronger med. so dat I can sleep well at nite.

Doc. gave me combined ~ tablet + cough syrup & some lozenges.

wow the nurse told me dat I have to take the tablet latest by 7pm after my dinner, and the syrup ard my sleeping time sure *KO* til nx day wan ... :X

and Stressed dat i shldnt take both at the same time unless nx dae nt working ... sound so scary man... :S

yest I reali have a gd sleep til morn ... todae feel much better :) ... bt the cough nt totally gone thou.

haiz.. guess 2nite have to *KO* again.. ZZZzzzz

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ