Solemnize .. .


Sunday, June 22, 2008

~洛阳大伯公宫~

Huby bring me to ~洛阳大伯公宫~ pray pray
tis our 1st time there since they shifted out.

here we are ^_^
and the weather is damn hot hot lor!!!
summore oni bus no. 6 frm PSR interchange to reach there, and worst of all the bus is non aircon wor!!! *Sweat Sweat* :X


Wow 好大的元宝勒!!!
din bring my marker thou... heng the Ah Peh at the counter borrow us a Red Marker keke =p
Huat Ah!!! 发!发!发!



牛转乾坤, 转转运!!!

PP says in Hokkien "石狮石狮, 吐钱给我开!" ^_^

风水位当然也不可以 放过 =p


ok time to go and mit my family for picnic @ PSR Park ^_^
der always wana bring me for cycling but always postpone. at last got chance to show him I reali noe hw to cycling wor =p

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ