Solemnize .. .


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All Wet!!!

as usual prepared to go to work. after settle on bus. will start to dig out my water bottle for a sip as morning always too rush for drink... . and guess wat?! my bottle is empty...!!! show it to der... coz he also saw me refilled it the dae b4. ... and found out dat my bag is actuali *drenched*... ADOIII!!! the whole bottle of water pouring inside my baggie.... all my things inside kana!!! and I juz happily bring out to work without even noticed it lor...haiz... heng dat my camera is nt inside todae .. phew~ I rem. I did closed tight wor... well... wtd .. hope it will nt happen again... 都是水惹的祸!!! k lah... im thirsty le... keke

1 comment:

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

dropping by to say hello! :) nice webbie.

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ