Solemnize .. .


Wednesday, November 05, 2008

~Nice Rose~

After my Hair Treatment appt @ Tm Cent Sq goin to Modern Beauty to book appt for my facial tis wkend. Sudd ... A rose pop out... tot someone selling rose .. so i rejected bt tis guy seems persistent and ask me take abt 1 min to fill up the form frm Mary Chia Bodyline so I juz fill up and he offer me tis Rose... seems to brigtened my day!!! haa...




no matter wat color it is ... All Gals juz cant resist ROSE ...

is juz A girl thing .. .

okii... im preparing to mit Angela at Cityhall @ 6.30pm for a swim at Pan Pac .. voucher frm PB for family day. Byez.. . update ya again keke..

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ