Solemnize .. .


Saturday, November 01, 2008

Benz Hair Studio


my first quote :"修就好!!!" haha before she touch my precious hairs ... keke
Karen also scared of me as last time she cut my fringe too short kana my
nag *%#$@!!!* haha ..

ask if wana perm? she advise me dun perm.. and she shows me to do temp perm whenever I wan it to be curl.. bt lazy wor... =p


Flor's turn .. .

while waiting ... *camwore-ing*

haha... duno wat they talking abt... oh talk abt kids so *high* haha


Nuthing to do.. *click click*hehe like the curl.. bt is oni temporary lor...


haha so many yrs stil nv took any pict wif my hairstylist ~ Karen wor.. she everytime rejected me saying she dun look gd on dat day so no chance to take... haha today i kip praise her as she did put on some make up today, den she willing to have picts wif me keke... If she find out I post on blog she gonna kill me haha... SShhh..

their webby http://benzhairstudio.blogspot.com/

went for a drink after hairdo...

Nice Chicken Wings *Yummy* :9

ok.. its time to cook mee ...

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ