Solemnize .. .


Thursday, February 14, 2008

天天都是情人节!!! ^_^

Tis morn Greeted huby "Happy Valentines to us"..
Huby replies me :"我们天天都是情人节!!!" ~^_^ ~ so sweet keke .. .
Many pp ask me, where yr flowers???
wat I care most is our stable relationship and not once a year kind of Love... . :p
Reali appreciated to haf such a gd huby by my side dat makes my everydae a Valentines ... :)

We decided to go to PP (Parkway Parade) after work for our Valentines' Dinner at any restaurant or market or foodcourt.. after going to TAKA Jewellery for my matching earrings dat Huby wanted to buy for me to match the chain w Pendant he bought me last time for my birthday (Aug 06) ;)


Tis the wan... hee
and im so lucky dat the sales guy manage to find last pairs after searching for so long... :p



then we proceed to haf our dinner...

in the end we settle ourselves in Crystal Jade where not so long q ... :) afterall we still prefer Chinese Cuisine :9 yummy...

Coconut drink to detox ... :)

My Fav Sharkfin Soup comes with Fried Rice wrapped in egg... :9



and Der's fav 皮蛋瘦肉粥


our sides of 三杯鸡 :9 wow piping hot!!!


Thank you Huby... "I Love You!!!" ~Mucks ~ :*
and our little secret todae!!! Cheers!!!
Is an Memorable Valentines! Cheers! ^_^


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ