Solemnize .. .


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Free Birdnest ^_^

Huby bring tis birdnest given by FK frm his lucky draw... :)
Umm.. not bad lehz... so hubby ask me to take the pict of it, nx time can buy tis brand.. bt my hp take le abit blur blur wan..
todae went over MIS to pass huby the new flavour of Pringles Potatoe Chips (Becon),

then Teck Chuan ask me whether i wan the bottle of Birdnest? wow... happily accept keke... thank you wor :)

then Kin Fook ask me behind got 1 more u wan? dat is Chia Wen ... bt he not ard wor.. umm... 多多易善!!! help me to ask him 2ml k.. keke thankie.. :9

aiyo... sounds like i veri "gian ben- (greedy)" lydat .. haa :D joking oni.. anyway huby always buy for me hehe :)

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ