Solemnize .. .


Friday, February 22, 2008

Lovely Handmade Frame ^_^

Yes.. . is frm my lovely niece Zenda... She made herself and give it to me, Ive told her dat I dun haf place to place it, but she insisted, so I accept and she was so happi and ask me isit nice??? so I answered her "ya veri nice ^_^" ..
heard her go and tell her mum :" mummy 小妈妈says veri nice" (with a veri contented expression on her face) .. I feel bad of rejecting at first.. :(
also my little comments means alot to her... so I will treasure all her efforts nx time show her when she grow up keke :)

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ