Solemnize .. .


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet Sweet Notes frm Xiaofu ^_^

Haa.. got a surprise note at Xiaofu's desk .. keke
Sumtimes after lunch went to Xiaofu's desk for cool cool air (fan).. .
so nuthin to do will juz leave a note on his table... til he keep all his post it :S
Hey! dun b so 'Meow' lehz... so bad. nx time i bring my own or take frm recept haha... :D

And...
thank you for the sweet sweet note for us... I show to Der, he ask me to say thnk you to you...
-_-lll ... (he juz sit opp you lehz!!!) k lah.. so i leave a note lor.. bt I cant find post it on yr table, lucky I managed to find 1 haha..

Happy Valentines Dae too!!!

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ