Solemnize .. .


Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bday at Velvet Undergrd/Zouk/Phuture ^^

ready myself for a Zouk out!!! =p


as usual for a camwore sessions ... ^^
Angela~Me~Shirlee


told Frank (photographer) to take for me with the balloons..
-_-lll the angle nt nice... he says me veri fussy ... :X
Kelvin~Me~Frank
Corrine~Me~Florence
Me & Cutie Pie Eunice
here comes 'Sex on the Beach' sponsored frm Frank
can juz take pict and dun drink :S
David says shld comes with pineapple de... where my pineapple =p
Tony~Me~David
Frank cheers wif me... and tis is the 4th oreadi lor... :X
bt seriously it taste nice keke...
so the 5th ask my dear sis to help me drink haaa... steady! =p

Florence~Angela~Shirlee
Me & Shirlee
Jerald~Me~Tony~Eunice

Jerald~Me~Tony
we playing 5~10
and Eunice kip kana haha :D
think they aim the wrong person keke... SShhhh~~~~ :D
and Eunice kip saying "Y,Me???!!!"





While way out... happen to see Fiona ... Grab her for a *snap* haa... :D


Wat a Wonderful Celebrations I had... Thanks to all!!! Mucks :* ~

after dat we went to eat prata and go back sleep to prepare for nx dae celebration of Shirlee's Officially Grand Opening!!! wow!! schedule tight tight bt hapi hapi :P

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ