Solemnize .. .


Saturday, August 02, 2008

Huge Crabbie Tower

hehe hapi hapi dae..
received many remarks today .. "wah u looks radiant and pretty todae"
mayb coz ive finished on hand urgent tender kinda 'phew'! feeling bt dats more to cm loh.. haiz..at least nw finish.. mondae gt new tender, mon then say ba..
and also having my advance bday dinner wif family plus gt 'hao liao' to eat tonite... juz feel kinda hapi hapi... when hapi 自然而然 will b pretty lo... keke =p
美~是从内散发出来的吧! ^^

afterwk miting my family @ Elias Mall for the Grand Dinner.. and all is there waiting for us le wor =p

夸张1

"wah! 好夸张 wor"... nw nomore 1 table loh... :X
all cming afterwk so tired tired face :S
juz snap snap abit keke




Jayenn give me present wor!

lets see wat we ordered ... :9
海鲜豆腐羹 jus like sharkfin wif vinegar and pepper... mmm nice nice :9
咕咾肉
番蜀叶
ee-fu mian (my mum insist order represented 寿面)
吃个意思咯!
and the '主角'
夸张2

WOW!!! I cant blieve it ... they forget to split into 2 table..
3 Big Crabbie form a HUGE CRABBIE TOWER!!! bt is reali nice to take pict!!! (奇观! haha) :D
other tables also turn their head over to our table loh...
*click1*
*click2*

*click3*
3-2-1
okok enuff ... lets EAT!!! keke =p



and 少不了馒头 ^^after our dinner.. while walking saw MY NUMBER!!!! right infront me wor!!!
isit a hint???!!! the number no jump wor!!! hope sat sun strike!!! can eat again haha .. XD
Tis is frm my cute nephew jayenn... :)

and nt bad wor!!! can cover the dinner le.. hehe
bt hor the dinner paid by huby =p
and huby ask me to kip my ang bao for my new wallet, nt enuff get frm him ... =p
*so happi* hehe
ok.. dats all for todae... gt to sleep le.
haf to wakey early at 7.30 for my yogaga, then follow by haircut, then shop abit and prepare myself for the Zouk Nite!
swt swt dreamz... ^_^

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ