Solemnize .. .


Wednesday, August 06, 2008

~八月五日~ ^_^

Nice Chocolate Cake frm Angeline (有心了..^_^..)
realise tis is the 1st pc of cake for my bday... haha almost forgot ... no wonder 好像缺了什么 ... :?



Tis prezzie is frm Patrick Lim .. wow!! nice nice wrapping :)

Nice Accessories frm Susan Chua (Our Recept)
too small lah ... see lah cant see... nx time buy bigger wan haha :D *joking*
thanks for the tots *mucks*

nw can see le.. pict by photographer Lok keke =p
mini celebration ^_^
Lobbie family ^_^
KinFook & Me ^^
Angeline & Me wif the little CareBear ... thankie *mucks*


Huby & Me


wow I like tis pict ... I told der I wan to buy tis camera keke ^^ for nx upcoming present ... erm... Christmas? too far... oh ya mayb National Dae keke =p

I wish ... . *dun tell you* keke
$8M$ on 08/08/08 =p
*B-L-O-W*~~~
can eat the cake le... =p

haiz... tis Angeline kip focus on her CareBear oni :I


Aaaa~~ ok le ma?? can eat ? aiyo ... mouth cramp le =X

and my dearest fren come to my office to pass me tis ...
Burberrys Touch ... ei... hw long you noe me ah??
I oni use London okz... :S
k lah thank you hehe ... thnx for the tots! :D
yes!!! tis is my fav.. haha :D


gift frm our PB HK collegue~ Patrick Chui, who fly back frm HK after a week, juz in time to pass me the present keke :)
so *touch* u still rem. wor =p

and the cute little card ... so sweet ^_^

unwrapped all the prezzie and last pict of the wrappers ... nice art =p
(Do Not Throw..) Oophs =p
Der wana celebrate for me ... where else.. my fav Sushi-tei =9

haha ... y last pc... coz I forgot to take pict =p
yummy gyoza

aiyo der place the last pc on top of the fried smashed potatoes... is like 画蛇添足 ..
(dun play wif food lah!) :D
our fav ~ Phoenix Roll ... (Avocado/Unagi/King Prawn Sushi w Mayonese)

and wat we missed last time round due to out of stock..
Nice Fish waffle red bean with vanilla ice cream ~ wow!!! taste like heaven... MUST TRY!!!
hubby was impressed by the dessert =p juz $2.80/-
aiyo again (bi wu bi guai) tilted the fish head to create 3D effects... ok lah nt bad *pose* haha :D

wanted to go to my fav Long Bar @ Raffles Hotel... where you can anyhw throw peanuts shell on the floor to release stress! =p 1 and oni place dat allows you to do tis hehe =p
, bt huby wana go to the International Contenential Hotel instead.. :I


Nice backgrd ... :P before we go

umm.. nice embience... nice piano music with the singer singing blue jazz.... so comfy .. if can zzz will be great! keke

My Lychee Martini and Der order Sweet Martini... nt sweet at all de .... taste more to bitter haha :D 还是我的好喝 =p



buying Anklet wif free engraving for myself ... hehe =p
nt cheap thou $46/-
Today still recv tis big pc of Milk Chocolate frm Aries ..

duno 2ml still haf ??! hehe ...
Tis yr 收获还不错... hehe
huby says pp bday celebrate 1 day, I celebrate whole week =p
last time I used to celebrate whole yr lor... keke =p
Thanks you everybody for the nice nice prezzie..
P.S.
for those who forgot to buy.. expiry date will be 31 Aug 08 keke =p
any belated prezzie still welcm :D
Lotsa Luv,
Jann

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ