Solemnize .. .


Monday, August 04, 2008

Present ~ My fav Loewe

Huby promise todae gonna buy my present ^^
Brightened my Monday.. nomore Bluezzz keke =p

after wk heading to LOEWE boutique @ Isetan Scotts ... bt then so sad... cant find the pinky loewe wallet... and the sales gal told me the only last pc alreadi sold where they transfered frm taka branch, 不死心... ask her to call and chck wif taka again.. bt she veri firm dat nomore stock.

so I tried my luck and go all the way to taka to chck it out, worst cm to worst then see hw...
.. they do haf the pink wan wor :)

the sale gal 不老实 lei (duno wana earn comm or lazy to chck)
... lucky me 终于买到了!!! =p



Haf our dinner at Pepper Lunch @ Taka

~Terriyaki Selmon Rice Set~ for Der

~Terriyaki Chck Rice Set~ for Me

Thank you dear ~mucks~ love ya





hw you find my wallet hehe ... It cost me $580/- =p
and tis my 1st Loewe... the staff ask me to fill in the mailing list card, and says if accumulated $6k in a year can b lifetime member with 10% lo... unless I strike 8/8/08 TOTO lo ... :D
haiz Huby having Class tomolo, and already advance celebrated wif family & frenz...
so suppose my actual dae haf to find myself own progm lo... :S
Specially dedicated tis song for myself =p
~祝我生日快樂~ (Wish Me Happy Birthday) ^^











haha sound so sad rite?? no lah juz kinda like tis song hehe ^_^

...and ended wif tis Beautiful Card for me frm Lee Hwa Jewellery ^_<
Mucks to all my love ones ... u all are wonderful!!! I should b so Lucky ... Im juz blessed with all the Love frm All and Im reali appreciated!
think I dun nid to mention the names and u shld noe dat u are in the VIP list *wink* & Mucks Mucks :*
happi MoO MOo ^_^

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ