Solemnize .. .


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Evil ~ Revealed

haha noe wat Im referring.. ??!


http://jannkoh.blogspot.com/2008/08/accept-and-reject.html


yes!! the being rejected 'evil'... haha :D

todae nt my dae anyway ... as receiving email frm lobbie eveie asking me to join them for lunchie @ Golden Mile for my bday.. was being held back by sum works... cant join them thou.. :S
when Im back from fast lunchie wif der saw tis 2 'strangers' on my desk..


oh is muffin frm lobbie mummy and eveie .. so sweet of them ^_^


bt then eveie email me asking me if Ive recv the prezzie dat they gave to me ..
I reply .. 'yes, Ive recv 2 cup cakes frm you & mummy' then she *faint*
at the same time I happen to ask kf to cm over to help me open the evil thingy dat left on my table for sum times... as I tried to ask pp help me open.. and nobody willing wor.. see the wrapping so orbiang =p muz b sum joker trying to b funi :X , at first I throw in the bin then pick up again ... (thinking mayb reali pp wana gv me surprise.. nt dare to open thou) so I left it under sum files haha :D



so kf cm over and ask me where the evil thingy... ?
then mentn is frm them haha :D

Ive told him nx time dun play tis kinda joke lor... wat if I reali throw :X


when taking pict eveie was nt here, so mummy paste her pict to complete the lobbie family :)


lets reveal ... evil dat hiding inside... =p

*tata* is taka vouchers wor!!!

see... kf trying to fool me again ... writing same msg as eveie bt upside dwn...
den I ask him y same wordings wan...
im nt dat sotong okz... stil can tell ..dun play play keke =p

Wow!!! $50/- wor... nt bad lehz.. hehe

Thanks for the Vouchers hehe... though I open abit late as I was shopping my wallet at Taka the day before.. haiz.. all thnks to the Evil Wrapping lor :p

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ