Solemnize .. .


Saturday, September 13, 2008

~中秋节快了~

Huby bought mooncakes for my fam .. ^_^
bt my mum was at my youngest sis place for '坐月'..as my sis juz giving birth to a BB boy :P
so we haf a small gathering at my 3rd sis place as usual for a small celebration wif the kids without them. .. juz me, der, flor, angela, dad, velma & the 3 kids.. =p

and brought tis pc of mooncake by PBRC for my dearest neice Zenda as her chinese name is same wif the mooncake '紫馨' make her so happy .. haa :D

cute Zeshon wakey le.. blur blur look :D

he show me his tattoo done by his sis, Zenda .. :D
I told him .. 'flower' nt 'tattoo' aiyo.. so young noe tattoo le...
Ive bought 'traditional' lantern for the kids .. they so happy and start to light it up.. and they prefer the 'traditional wan rather than the batteries operated wan ... having more fun... bt need adult to guide or dangerous ..
the sky stil bright bright .. .anyway they going to join the CC for the celebration tonite, so can bring along .. . :)










and der is guiding :D


Dear All,
Hope you have a Great Weekend and Happy Mooncakes Festival!!! Cheers!







No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ