Solemnize .. .


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jayler 林杰乐 ~ Full mth

Yest went to Jayler's full mth shower.
and Im ready to go .. ^_^
wah such a Hot Hot Day ... haiz ask my mum to open the back door... she say too many visitors ask me to walk the way in.. -_-lll
at last we reach le ... .


Cute Cute Mummy & Daddy and of coz the 'Star' of the Dae ~ Jayler (2nd prince) ^_^

little cutie is sleeping ZzzzzZ

look .. my mum sooO Happy :D
and Jayler is wakey ..

haa... so cute .. and y sleep again when I carry .. too comfy haa :D
see... he is having swt dreamz... .
look like our BB haa :D aiyo my hair so messy .. . :S
aiyo wat does jayenn doin :D

I like tis pict =p
din noe dat der's eyes were closed .. . bt cool~ =p

nobody outside, let me camwore again keke =p

Zavier ~ my god son :)

Zeshon so happy, nearly strike wor ...
look closely ...

MOo MoO Bowl so cute!!!

Zenda

Cassie so happy to see so many frenz :D

BB nice pose :D


Long time no see ... Mabel (Jillian's Sec Sch Class Mate)

大姑 & 大伯母


haa.. wat happen :O


aiyo... BB wan rest le. ..
My youngest aunty ~ Susan


and her 2 baobei (elder ~ Shane, younger ~ Shanon)
Wish Jayler ~ 快高长大!
and der fav. quote frm ad :"悄宝宝,cute cute 本领高!!!" haha :D


No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ