Solemnize .. .


Friday, September 19, 2008

HEATY HEATY

Think I bite on my upper inner lip (sound familiar hor.. read Sophia's blog and u will noe, we share the same sentiment :S) when having lunchie on tues wif TC and Der. Ouch!!! so pain pain :S .. so I told them prob getting HEATY!!! and soon will get Ulcer.. (tears burst out frm my eyes @@) 真的好痛!!!

til todae my Ulcer getting more painful :X *sob sob*
another thing is having tis irritating Acne above my left eyebrown :(
kip applying Oxy cover yet still as painful for a week le.. haiz.. after telling Elaine and Verene... they commented "aiyo, 才一颗!! 你看... started to show me theirs..." :(
isit a trend or .. . I hate it... lucky on my eyebrown still can hide lor... bt is reali pain.. esp when I draw my eyebrown... help!!! Acne pls go away!!! :X

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ