Solemnize .. .


Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Dinner

knockoff work yest saw the sunset .. .so nice ^_^



mit my family for dinner, treat frm my uncle hehe
same plc at Elias
here our appetizer ~ BBQ Chicken wings :9
let me intro our 福~禄~寿
my dad

My uncle (dad's youngest bro)
and of coz my mum ^_^


Ivann & elder son Jayenn
my sis Jillian juz full mth frm giving birth so din join us .. .

Sam and youngest son Zeshon

Angela & 2nd son Zavier

Zenda and godmum Florence

Me & Der

here our first dish



stuffed you tiao

Fried Dou Fu

冬菜蒸鱼

haha wat is tis... so ugly bt nice to eat wor... :9
Salted egg fried prawns
Soup


the main dish .. . My fav Butter Creame Crabby Crabby hehe :9

Bon Appetite! :9

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ