Solemnize .. .


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Latest PDA phone

Lunch time wana sms sum1 then realised ...
ei... no joystick wor!!! (rem. Ive dropped my hp while in office)
alamak hw to use ah? :X
haiz... y spoiled nw.. intended to change my hp tis dec. since my contract end... bt hor.. think haf to look for 1 nw le .. :(

meantime feel so handicapped .. wif a hp dat cant use ... haiz ..
when returned office after lunchie.. tis notti Verene 'sponsored' me the 'pointer' of PDA phone .. noe wat ...? the 'pointer' is 'orh pin' - hair pin. -_-lll *diao* Elaine, Sally & Verene kip laughing .. so bad lehz, evil..
haiz... better than nuthin lor.. it somehw can works well bt hor got nicer 'orh pin' bo? I ask her..keke, those wif diamond on it de.. =p and Verene says nw my hp upgraded to PDA lor.. -_-lll anywayz, thank you lehz :I

afterwk der went to sch and me way home.. while sms-ing, I use the 'pointer' and finally get use to it wor.. keke (duno MRT gt pp look at me bo.. aiya bo chap lah =p)

der sms me saying wana buy me new ph .. =p
*so happy* thnx huby .. love ya *mucks* :*~

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ