Solemnize .. .


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taka Vou. frm Eveie and KF

Big thanks thanks again to Eveie & KF for the $50/- taka Vou. for my Bday :P
miting huby todae at far east for shop shop after my yoga session.
heading to taka after dat.. still duno wat to buy.. . ???


sudd huby remind me dat Ive mentioned dat I need a pair of trackshoes .. . =p
so I haf turn the vou. into tis === >>
Kappa trackshoes dat having 15% wow!

nw I gt no excuse for not jogging le =p

bt most prob. I will walk all the way haha :D




glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ