Solemnize .. .


Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jann New Toy =p

cant wait to get rid of my 'PDA' phone :X

heng yest no nid to do OT... huby bring me to bugis to look for a new mobile :) so excited :D

so long nv update abt the mobiles phones... duno whch 1 to buy also... bt I reali desparate for 1 immd... rem Sophia ask me to buy the 1 she bought... I haf consider Samsung and Nokia only..

bt went into the M1 shop, none reali catch my eyes :(

in the end I dcided to get the 1 dat Sophia recommended :)

Love the Leather case and Leather strap... :) and only got 2 Color dat is either White or Black ...
of coz I will choose white keke :)
after upgrade the plan to Sunsaver Plus of $48.15/mth stil got to top up $298 =p
no reason for buying present nw wor.. umm... 就当做中秋节礼物吧 .. keke




see ... Ive dwnloaded themes :) (reali cant do without theme lor... nv ask me to use default de... :X)



the 1st thing I change handset is to dwnload theme and change Ring tone... still rem last time when I bought the Samsung hp.. my hp *RING* so LOUD and the worst is I stil havent change the Ring tones... sound so *orbit* and everybody start to turn their head to our table inside a Restaurant at Thomson... aiyo... I feel like hiding my head undergrd juz like the Ostrich .. :S and dats was my bad experience =X so I reminded myself I wun repeat the incident again lor.. =p

haiz... yest while I trying to change all the settings dat I wan... til der sleep le, im still doin... so tired ..

No comments:

Jann's Bday

Der's BigDae ^_^

DerJan Anniversary ^_^

~ True Love ~


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

CoverGirl ^_^


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

DJ